Investor Relations Program
Our Commitment to You
GT Capital’s investor relations program aims to assist investors in making investment decisions with regard to shares of GTCAP and its listed subsidiaries, to guide analysts in formulating their forecasts and recommendations with regard to the valuation and prospects of GTCAP and its listed subsidiaries, to provide the regulators, the media, and the general public with the most current information about GTCAP and all of its component companies, and to ensure that material disclosures are disseminated in an efficient and timely manner.
The Investor Relations Department guides shareholders, equity and financial analysts, rating agencies, regulators, and the media toward a more fruitful understanding of GT Capital’s business, strategic direction, and achievements.
To communicate the GT Capital story, we utilize the following strategy:
- Analysis and processing that is GROUNDED on a sound understanding of facts
- RESPONSIVENESS to feedback from investors, analysts, and senior management
- EFFECTIVE conversion into tangible communication materials such as press releases and investor presentations
- ARTICULATE dissemination to shareholders, equity and financial analysts, rating agencies, regulators, and the media
- THOROUGH data gathering from component companies, internal analysts, and external sources