Great news, jobseekers! GT Capital, one of the Philippines’ largest conglomerates, is looking for a PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT who will be part of its Accounting and Financial Control Department. The Property Accountant will prepare financial reports on the leasing business of the Company in one of its commercial properties in Cavite.
The Property Accountant will:
1. Prepare billing statements and statements of accounts to tenants for rent, CUSA, utility bills, and other charges;
2. Monitor collection and prepare aging of rent receivables from tenants;
3. Prepare Official Receipts for rent receivables collected;
4. Prepare the monthly reconciliation of bank accounts used in the leasing business;
5. Process and monitor disbursements relating to the leased areas in the said commercial property;
6. Prepare financial statements of the said commercial property;
7. Monitor budget and cash position, as well as future cash deficiencies, in relation to the said commercial property;
8. Prepare Alphalist and tax information related to the leasing business. File and remit the applicable taxes to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) in relation to the monthly, quarterly and annual BIR forms required to be submitted/filed;
9. Assist in the timely and accurate preparation of audit schedules related to the leasing business for submission to external auditors;
10. Maintain internal financial controls and procedures in relation to the leasing business;
11. Monitor lease-related receivables, adjustments, and corrections;
12. Prepare calculations, reconciliations, and supporting working papers for property tax assessments of lease properties in the said commercial property;
13. Assist with preparation of annual reports in relation to the commercial property;
14. Create check requests and coordinate payments for returns, assessments, and license fees in relation to the said commercial property and raw land;
15. Review lease escalation and ensure compliance with contracts;
16. Work in cross-functional teams, not only in Accounting, but also with property managers and the Property Management Department;
17. Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Financial Controller.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, while Certified Public Accountants (CPA) have an advantage. They must have 3 to 5 years of related working experience and extensive knowledge on financial and accounting analysis, Philippine Accounting Standards, etc. Applicants for the position must have strong written and verbal communication skills. They must be proficient in computer skills, in addition to analytical and numerical skills. To be considered for the role, candidates must show that they are creative, resourceful, organized, fast-learning, disciplined, self-motivated, and hardworking.
If you would like to join our dynamic team, send us your CV at email@example.com.
GT Capital Holdings, Inc. (PSE: GTCAP) is a listed major Philippine conglomerate that owns Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank), Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP), Federal Land, Inc., and AXA Philippines, and Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPI). It is the holding company for the business interests of the family of Dr. George Ty Siao Kian in the Philippines.