How to Vote
Stockholders as of record date (April 7, 2021) may vote either through proxy or through electronic voting during the virtual meeting.
HOW TO VOTE
I. Voting By Proxy
- Stockholders entitled to vote may send scanned copies of the executed proxy form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5:00 p.m. May 7, 2021. Such votes shall be included in the preliminary results of the votes which will be presented during the meeting.
- Stockholders must send the accomplished data privacy consent form with their proxies and the following requirements:
- For individual stockholders: scanned copy of the Stockholder’s valid government-issued ID (showing photo, signature and personal details, preferably with residential address)
- For corporate stockholders: secretary’s certificate authorizing representative to sign in behalf of corporate Stockholder, valid government-issued ID of representative
- For stockholders under PCD/Brokers account: broker’s certification on Stockholder’s shareholdings, valid government-issued ID of Stockholder
II. Electronic Voting
Stockholders who have successfully gone through the pre-registration may also cast their votes during the event.
The voting instruction will be included in the ASM Electronic Invite that qualified stockholders will receive.
How to ParticipateStockholders should pre-register to join the livestream.
How to View MeetingPre-registered stockholders may register to the livestream event and view the meeting.
How To VoteStockholders can cast their votes on the presented resolutions.
Downloadable MaterialsMaterials for the Annual Stockholders Meeting 2021 (Proxy form, Notice and Agenda, etc.)