GT Capital, one of the Philippines’ largest conglomerates, is looking for an Investor Relations Officer who will be part of its Investor Relations, Strategic Planning, and Corporate Communication Department.
The Investor Relations Officer will be responsible for:
1. Gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data for daily and weekly reports disseminated to GT Capital principals, directors, and officers.
2. Conducting industry research and analyses.
3. Drafting press releases on relevant matters affecting the Company.
4. Coordinating sponsorships and corporate advertisements.
5. Coordinating with the media for interviews and on-screen appearances of GT Capital principals and officers.
6. Preparing materials for Investor, Analyst, and Media Briefings and other similar events.
7. Preparing materials for the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting.
8. Preparing the Annual Report.
9. Preparing call reports for all investor meetings and conferences.
10. Maintaining and updating the GT Capital website and other databases.
11. Gathering information for capital raising initiatives.
12. Liaising with and sourcing data from other departments, subsidiaries, and affiliates of the GT Capital Group.
13. Liaising with and sourcing data from government agencies and non-government organizations.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course and a minimum of two years of work experience. They must have proficiency in both traditional and online research and have excellent writing, communication, and relationship-building skills. Candidates must have an understanding of basic accounting and economic principles and familiarity with corporate financial statements. Applicants for the position must have knowledge on stock market operations and have a keen interest in local and global economic, political, and corporate developments. They must be highly proficient in MS Office applications.
If you would like to join our dynamic team, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GT Capital Holdings, Inc. (PSE: GTCAP) is a listed major Philippine conglomerate that owns Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank), Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP), Federal Land, Inc., and AXA Philippines, and Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPI). It is the holding company for the business interests of the family of Dr. George Ty Siao Kian in the Philippines.